Page 95 of 144 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 950 of 1436

Thread: Random: The Insanity Post [!OT]

  1. #941
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    (?)

    ?????

    To the brits here: what do you think you're doing? Like I didn't get enough of it every day >_< :? .

  2. #942
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I probably wont buy it (i rarely buy commerical food), although i can imagine a lot of the older generation would get it for the sake of nostalgia.
    Then again...what the hell? People dont want to be reminded of the war by eating minimal production-cost meals; and thats neglecting to mention the bad connotations of the name in this day and age.

  3. #943
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Omg, someone is making a film about gta guys. I don't think it will be a success.

  4. #944
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bringin' back war food eh? I bet it's nostalgic, but could bring back bad memories as well(?)
    IRT: Wiser: push Ctrl+F5 and see Nevan's new ave.

  5. #945
    Inactive Member mythbreaker048's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Cataferal:
    I am now a better person by 1% thanks to that site.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">Yeah Cataferal, making the world a better place to live in ... it's on of my hobbies.

  6. #946
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Cata: Oh but like I said I already have enough Spam, I have the "viagra pills cheap" and the "get your university diploma" flavors most of the times.

  7. #947
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If ya say so OCB. ^_^

  8. #948
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Wiseman - I tend to get the "Claim your free rolex today" and "Check out our incredible mortgage deals!" flavours. My favourites include "Ebay: You've won item #xxxxxx" and "thank you for your purchase from amazon.co.uk".

    IRT HK from way back - Yeah, i am great. Never forget that.

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ November 04, 2004 06:51 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>

  9. #949
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay Solid Cata, I'll never forget it. ^_^

  10. #950
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We all know Tom, we all know.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •